Cross River state governor, Professor Ben Ayade has approved the constitution of a taskforce with the mandate to review all loans taken by the state.
The taskforce is also to mobilize support for the two signature projects of the administration; the Bakassi Deep Seaport and the 274km Superhighway projects.
It has Mr. Chris Agara as Chairman with Arch Bassey Ndem as Secretary.
Other members of the task force are High Chief Higgins Peters (Vice Chairman), Dr. Francis Ntamu, Rev. Victor Edet (member), Arc. Eric Akpo (member), Engr. Godwin Akeke (member), Mr. E. J Williams (member) and Abiola Imani (member).
Chief Press Secretary
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group