By Agosi Todo
An angry mob has lynched and killed a suspected thief for stealing from a girl and raping her on Christmas Day in Calabar, Cross River State.
The incident, witnesses said happened on Ekong Etta Street by Okoro Agbor Street around 2 am on Christmas Day.
An eyewitness said the suspected thief was chased by the mob who later beat him to death and dumped his corpse in a waste bin close to an Apostolic Church where the incident happened.
“It was three of them that committed the act, the other two ran away,” a witness who pleaded anonymity said.
“He (the victim) couldn’t run fast, so some people caught up with him, beat him and dumped him in the dustbin close to Apostolic Church.”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution