The Biase Local Government Area has assured the Chairman of Greater Calabar Development Authority, (GCCCDA), Mr. Bassey Effiom, of its readiness to partner with the Agency on its cities expansion vision.
The Council Chairperson, Ada Charles who made this known to Weetalknaija Daily Post when the Agency’s Chairman, Mr Bassey Effiom led a delegation to visit the Council on Monday, hinted on the readiness to partner with the Agency to enable them achieve the Governor Ben Ayade’s vision of decongesting Calabar.
Reacting, Chairman of the Agency,Mr Bassey Effiom, thanked the Biase Council Chairperson for giving them the opportunity to seek for synergy with her Local Government.
He said the purpose of the visit was for the Agency, Greater Calabar Capital City Development Authority to seek for partnership with the Council in ensuring that Development is taken to hard-to-reach areas in the State.
Also speaking, the Director General, (DG), Kingsley Ikpeme said the Ben Ayade’s led adminstration is poised to spreading development to all the rural communities in the Southern senatorial district.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank