City Development Plans: Ayade Is A Great Visionary — Justina Edem
The Chairman of Odukpani Local Government Area, Hon. Justina Edem has described the Cross River State Governor, Senator (Professor) Ben Ayade as a “Greater Thinker and A Visionary” over city development plans.
The chairman made this known to newsmen in Odukpani, during a working relationship visit by the Greater Calabar Capital City Development Agency led by the agency’s chairman, Bassey Effiom.
In a statement issued to journalists by the Agency Chairman, Mr Bassey Effiom, said that the purpose of the visitation is to familiarize and seek for a cordial working relationship between the agency and the LGA.
Mr Bassey Effiom highlighted the agency’s duties and stated that the agency, being the Governor’s vision, is aimed at taking development to the 7 LGA’s in the Southern Senatorial district.
Also speaking, the Director General of the Greater Calabar Capital City Development agency,Mr Kingsley Ikpeme, said that the agency was established by Ben Ayade as a means to cater for the growing population of Calabar metropolis, increased housing demand and educational facilities as well as service delivery.
He noted that the key anchors of the Agency spans from Bakassi to Biase LGAs.
Weetalknaija Blog understands that, the recent metropolis expansion initiative by the Cross River State Government has drawn accolades from the Odukpani Local Government Area.
Commenting on the Calabar Metropolis expansion drive and new development plan of Greater Calabar City Development Agency, Chairman of Odukpani Council, Hon. Justina Edem said the governor, Sir Ben Ayade’s vision of taking development to other LGAs in the senatorial district, if completed will give the city a new lease of life.
She stated that with the initiation of expanding Calabar, the citizens would benefit the future because, it would “guarantee good job opportunities; ensures an integrated public transport system and faster accessible facilities for all.
Mrs Edem who informed Weetalknaija Blog, disclosed that the LGA is ready to work with the agency so as to achieve the governor’s vision.
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
Share this post with your Friends on