BREAKING!! Successful Candidates list is out for Civil Defense, See Screening date, Examination Centers
It may interest you that the number of applications received by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is about two million five hundred (2.5 million).
A 25 million for the position of 10,000 Personnel/officers .
The official portal which was opened for registration on the 9th of August, 2019 and closed on 7th of September,2019.
According to a memo from the Zonal E which was dated 26th of February, 2020. It was revealed that successful applicants would get notifications from 2nd of March .
Successful Candidates are expected to come with the following to their Zonal Recruitment Center.
1. Original Copies of Credentials and three photocopies
2. 8 Copies of recent passport photographs .
3. A well filled attestation form with genuine referees
Zone A – Lagos State
Zone B – Kaduna , Kastina, Kano, Jigawa State
Zone C – Bauchi, Yobe , Borno , Gombe , Adamawa State
Zone D – Niger , Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi , Kwara State.
Zone E – Imo, Abia , Enugu, Ebonyi , Rivers , Cross River, Akwa Ibom State.
Zone F – Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti State.
Zone G – Edo, Anambra, Delta and Bayelsa State
Zone H – Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Kogi state
Stay tune for more information, you can leave a comment or share to get more update on the recruitment exercise.
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Guest Services Associate at Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- Logistics Officer at YellowPoint Group
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer at Save the Children
- State Technical Advisor at Chemonics International
- MoneyGram recruitment for a Regional Compliance Officer
- Supervisory Human Resources Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos