Closing border to stop smuggling of goods you don’t produce at home is stupidity — Adetomiwa
Charging high tariff on all goods you don’t produce or have alternative for is extended stupidity.
Having interest rate as high as 35% and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity.
Paying 12% or more interest on treasury bills and then expecting people to establish factories is insanity multiply by insanity.
Why should I invest my 1 billion Naira in agricultural sector when I can get 120 million profits on it by just fixing it in the bank for few months?
Why should I create job when i can get 15% profit with a mere phone call or 100% from forex trade?
Increasing tax, introducing toll, taxing cash deposit and withdrawal are directly opposite of incentive to produce.
Who will invest his hard earn money in a country where government don’t obey her own rules and court orders
If you wake up today and still think Nigeria is on her path to greatness, you are probably sick or mentally not ok.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc