Despite several spirited attempts to see President Muhammadu Buhari, the Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Kayode Fayemi could not beat the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr. Ibrahim Gambari on Tuesday who simply said the President was not available.
Weetalknaija Blog understands that Governor Fayemi who took the embattled former Deputy National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress(APC) Victor Giadom to Aso Rock Villa was said to have visited the villa to win Buhari over to Giadom, who has been laying claim to being acting national chairman of the party.
It was also gathered that Fayemi wanted Giadom to see Buhari to get endorsement for the emergency National Executive Council (NEC) he summoned.
They were only able to meet the President’s Chief of Staff who insisted Buhari had closed for work.
Fayemi, who is chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum, is one of the anti-Oshiomhole’s forces in the ruling party.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022