Despite several spirited attempts to see President Muhammadu Buhari, the Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Kayode Fayemi could not beat the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr. Ibrahim Gambari on Tuesday who simply said the President was not available.
Weetalknaija Blog understands that Governor Fayemi who took the embattled former Deputy National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress(APC) Victor Giadom to Aso Rock Villa was said to have visited the villa to win Buhari over to Giadom, who has been laying claim to being acting national chairman of the party.
It was also gathered that Fayemi wanted Giadom to see Buhari to get endorsement for the emergency National Executive Council (NEC) he summoned.
They were only able to meet the President’s Chief of Staff who insisted Buhari had closed for work.
Fayemi, who is chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum, is one of the anti-Oshiomhole’s forces in the ruling party.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group