Commissioner nominee, Betta Edu expressed gratitude to gov Ayade, wife
The Cross River State former Director General (DG) of Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency, Dr Betta Edu has expressed gratitude and appreciation to the governor of Cross River State, Sir Ben Ayade and his lovely wife, Dr Linda Ayade for nominating her among the 39 commissioner nominees.
Expressing her appreciation to the governor in a media chat, Betta Edu said she is excited for finding her worthy enough to serve the state at that capacity, adding that, as a committed and patriotic citizen of the state who believes in Governor Ayade’s industrialization drive, she will do everything possible to ensure that she support the governor to raise up the agro-revolution to its apex.
“All glory to God. I thank the super digital Governor and his beautiful highly compassionate wife for this opportunity to serve. Your awesome support has made this possible. By Gods grace we will raise the bar and give our all in service to God and humanity”, Edu assured.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution