The residents of Imesi-Ekiti, Gboyin local government community in Ekiti state has dragged the leaders of All Progressive Congress (APC), in the mud over alleged imposition of Kingmakers after declaring the stool vacant by the executives.
The residents during a protest withdrew their support for the Olatunji family after being imposed on the Imesi-Ekiti residents.
ALSO READ : Photo Of Men Arrested For Beating Peacemaker To Death In Ogun
According to the inscription on their placards the…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/community-leaders-protest-against-suspension-of-5-kingmakers-in-ekiti.html?feed_id=21168&_unique_id=5ec26d95231f6
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst