A gang of notorious kidnappers has been smashed by security operatives in Imo state.
According to tales, the hoodlums have been terrorizing residents of Arondizuogu and environs for months now, sooner than they’d been apprehended on Tuesday, December 8 (yesterday). They had been caught by the police and youths alongside Nkwo-achi house in Arondizuogu, Imo.
Three of the gang members had been arrested nevertheless their chief named Ability who hails from Isiala Mbano, reportedly escaped.
It is alleged that the abductors tried to abduct a Reverend Father and shot him lifeless throughout the course of.
The suspects who confessed to their crimes, have been taken to the the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) for extra interrogation.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020