It is now properly and really sealed. That President Muhammadu Buhari has gained Nigeria’s 2019 presidential election and can serve for an additional 4 years when his present tenure expires on May 29, 2019.
According to the official announcement of outcomes from 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) by the Independent National Electoral Commission, Buhari, who’s the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has pulled a complete votes of 15,191,847 votes, to defeat Atiku Abubakar of the People’s Democrat Party (PDP) who pulled a complete Votes of 11,262,978 .
President Buhari defeated Atiku Abubakar with a vote distinction of three,928,869
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Orders Full Reopening of All Markets
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Leading E-Commerce Retail and Distribution Company
- Current Job Vacancies at Fan Milk Plc
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )