It is now properly and really sealed. That President Muhammadu Buhari has gained Nigeria’s 2019 presidential election and can serve for an additional 4 years when his present tenure expires on May 29, 2019.
According to the official announcement of outcomes from 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) by the Independent National Electoral Commission, Buhari, who’s the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has pulled a complete votes of 15,191,847 votes, to defeat Atiku Abubakar of the People’s Democrat Party (PDP) who pulled a complete Votes of 11,262,978 .
President Buhari defeated Atiku Abubakar with a vote distinction of three,928,869
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation