The Lagos State Assembly on Thursday threatened to arrest the former governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode.
The threat followed the presentation of preliminary reports by two ad hoc committees set up by the House to investigate the 820 buses purchased by Ambode and to appraise the 2019 budget.
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc