The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has threatened to come back to Nigeria, Weetalknaija Blog learnt.
Kanu who made this known during in a live broadcast on Radio Biafra gathered by Weetalknaija Blog said he is “coming back with hell.”
“When I came in 2015 I told you i was coming and I came. Now am telling you again I’m coming and will bring hell with me”
The live broadcast comes three days after social media went agog over a photo showing Mr Kanu standing beside a well equipped armored tank.
Tension As Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila Faces Impeachment Over ‘Infectious Disease Control Bill,
Kanu on Sunday also called for people to come out and support Biafra “We have men on ground already ,anybody that wants to support us should contact us, we have the men” Kanu said.
Weetalknaija Blog recalls that in 2015, Nnamdi Kanu was charged with “criminal conspiracy, intimidation and membership of an illegal organisation”.
He was released on bail after spending more than 19 months without trial on treason charges.
He then renewed his campaign for independence, before his house in the south-eastern Abia state was raided by the military. Almajiris Are Welcomed, Free To Stay In Imo — Governor Uzodinma
Since then Nnamdi disappeared and later reappeared in Israel after several months. According to report, Nnamdi Kanu is now in London where he broadcasts live via radio Biafra.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021