Like a household movie, two Kenyan lovers who have been in a romantic relationship for quite some time, have discovered they are born by the same father, a few days to their wedding.
The man, John Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to lady, Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds that they were “siblings” after she was formally introduced to his parents.
Recounting the sad position he found himself, Njoroge said he was told Wanjiku was his half-sister and daughter of his father’s second wife.
Narrating his experience with Kameme TV, Njoroge said,
“After I took her for an introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”
Njoroge who started dating the lady after she ordered a shoe from him said he had really come a long way with her.
On her own part, Wanjiku expressed fear of falling in love again. She said;
“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting