There’s alot of confusing and pandemonium at the Bayelsa State House of Assembly complex as the embattled Speaker, Emmanuel Isenah, has been controversially impeached and replaced with a lawmaker representing Southern Ijaw Constituency 2, Monday Obolo.
Ranami Afagha, a media Aide to Emmanuel Isenah, however said the impeachment of his boss would not stand as it was done against the standing rules of the House.
Afagha said the mace of the House was violently taken away by thugs, adding that since the symbol of authority was not in the House activities of those who purportedly removed his boss, the proceedings were illegal and unconstitutional.
“Those who don’t want peace said they removed speaker without the presence of the mace. The mace was taken away so any activity done without the mace is illegal. So, my boss still remains the Speaker,” he said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution