Sequel to the recently announced state-wide consultative meetings by His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade and stakeholders of the People’s Democratic Party(PDP), the public is hereby informed that the meetings will be strictly with the following group of persons:
1. All serving and past members of the National Assembly who are still members of the party.
2. All serving and past members of the State House of Assembly who are currently in the party.
3. All present and past members of the National Working Committee who are still in the party.
4. All present and past members of the Zonal Working Committee who are still in the party.
5. All present and past members of the State Working Committee who are still in the party.
6. All Chapter Executive Members
7. All wards Executive Members
8. All party elders
9. All Former Local Government Council Chairmen and Vice Chairmen who are still in the party.
10. All former Councillors who are still in PDP
11. All Local Government Coordinators in the recently concluded elections.
12. All ward/polling unit coordinators and
13. All party polling agents in the last elections.
Please note that the date, time and venue of the meeting for each local Government area remains the same and all concerned must be seated before the arrival of their excellencies.
Special Adviser Media & Publicity.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021