Controversial Nigerian self acclaimed investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has said the Igbo youth have low self esteem, are raised to steal and aren’t creative.
She made this known on Wednesday July 15 in a post she made on her official Twitter page.
Kemi had kicked off a #DaftNigerians hash tag campaign on Twitter, twitting about how “daft” some Nigerians are but she however argued and maintained that when it comes to “Igbo youth”, that theirs is “worst”.
According to her, the Igbo youth are jealous in nature, raised to steal ideas instead of being creative.
To defend her argument, she cited copyright situation in the Aba area of Abia State, probably referring to how every new and trending original product is replicated, reproduced and repackaged to look like its original, hence the popular name tag “Aba-Made”.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health