Confirmed cases of coronavirus have increased to 2,950 in Nigeria.
This is after 148 new infections were recorded in the country on Tuesday.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control made this known on its website.
The NCDC noted that five patients died or coronavirus-related complications in the last 24 hours.
A breakdown of data obtained from the NCDC’s website showed that the country currently has 2,369 active COVID-19 cases.
It said, “On the 5th of May 2020, 146 new confirmed cases and 5 deaths were recorded in Nigeria. No new state has reported a case in the last 24 hours.
“Till date, 2948 cases have been confirmed, 481 cases have been discharged and 98 deaths have been recorded in 34 states and the Federal Capital Territory
“The 146 new cases are reported from 16 states- Lagos (43), Kano (32), Katsina (nine), FCT (10), Zamfara (14), Taraba (seven), Borno (seven), Ogun (six), Oyo (five), Edo (three), Kaduna (three), Adamawa (two), Gombe (two), Plateau (one), Sokoto (one), Kebbi (one).”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021