COVID-19: Nigerian Govt Losing The Fight Against Coronavirus As Disease Continue To Spread
Nigeria has recorded 242 new cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing its total infections to 4,641.
In a tweet late Monday, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) reported 88 new cases in Lagos, 64 in Kano, 49 in Katsina and 13 in Kaduna.
Six other states – Ondo, Oyo, Rivers, Zamfara, Borno, and Bauchi – reported one case each.
The novel coronavirus has killed at least 283,978 people since the outbreak first emerged in China last December, according to a tally from official sources compiled by AFP at 1900 GMT on Monday.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022