Coronavirus Continue To Spread In Nigeria As Govt Scrambles For Help
COVID-19: Nigerian Govt Losing The Fight Against Coronavirus As Disease Continue To Spread
Nigeria has recorded 242 new cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing its total infections to 4,641.
In a tweet late Monday, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) reported 88 new cases in Lagos, 64 in Kano, 49 in Katsina and 13 in Kaduna.
Six other states – Ondo, Oyo, Rivers, Zamfara, Borno, and Bauchi – reported one case each.
The novel coronavirus has killed at least 283,978 people since the outbreak first emerged in China last December, according to a tally from official sources compiled by AFP at 1900 GMT on Monday.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on