Coronavirus Death Toll In Nigeria Now 117 As Country Records New Cases
Nigeria has recorded new COVID-19 cases with the NCDC announcing 386 new cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria.
Newsone Nigeria reports that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) confirmed 386 new COVID-19 cases in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Friday evening, May 8.
This burgeoning online news platform understands that the NCDC noted that of the 386 COVID-19 cases recorded on Friday evening, 176 were detected in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city,65-Kano 31-Katsina 20-FCT 17-Borno 15-Bauchi 14-Nasarawa 13-Ogun 10-Plateau 4-Oyo 4-Sokoto 4-Rivers 3-Kaduna 2-Edo 2-Ebonyi 2-Ondo 1-Enugu 1-Imo 1-Gombe 1-Osun, southwest Nigeria.
The NCDC tweeted: “386 new cases of #COVID19; 176-Lagos 65-Kano 31-Katsina 20-FCT 17-Borno 15-Bauchi 14-Nasarawa 13-Ogun 10-Plateau 4-Oyo 4-Sokoto 4-Rivers 3-Kaduna 2-Edo 2-Ebonyi 2-Ondo 1-Enugu 1-Imo 1-Gombe 1-Osun 3912 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria Discharged: 679 Deaths: 117,” the tweet added.
Meanwhile, Weetalknaija Blog reports that the development means that Nigeria’s total confirmed cases of coronavirus have risen to three thousand, nine hundred and twelve (3912) with six hundred and seventy-nine (679) people discharged and one hundred and seventeen (117) deaths recorded so far.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company