In a Statement by the Honourable Commissioner for Health Dr Betta Edu, it reads: “The state government has set up the Emergency operational Center that has been running for two months with all key stakeholders involved chaired by the Honorable commissioner for health.
“We have Indentified 3 isolation centers across the state 1 in General Hospital Ogoja and 2 in calabar. The permanent Isolation center built by UCTH is been supported by state government.
“5600 personal protective materials have been distributed to health workers across the state and other key stakeholders including port health,” she said.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line