Nigeria has recorded 196 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of confirmed infections in the country to 1728.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control made this known via its Twitter handle.
The NCDC also announced that Nigeria’s COVID-19 fatalities have increased to 51.
Punch reports that COVID-19 has spread to 34 states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Yobe is the most recent state to record a case of COVID-19 in the country.
It tweeted, “196 new cases of #COVID19 reported: 87 were recorded in Lagos, Kano – 24,
Gombe – 18, Kaduna – 17, FCT- 16, Katsina – 10, Sokoto – 8, Edo – 7, Borno – 6, one each in Yobe, Ebonyi, and Adamawa.
“As of 11:55 pm on the 29th of April, 1728 confirmed cases of #COVID-19 reported in Nigeria.
Discharged: 307; Deaths: 51.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health