The Ondo State governor, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu, has said that the first positive case of coronavirus in the state is a military officer who is a returnee from India.
Disclosing this further in his twitter handle, he said the military officer had been monitored since his return and had been put in isolation.
According to him:
“The index case is a military officer who was a returnee from India. He has been in isolation since he returned and has been monitored by the medical team of the military and our state team throughout this period.
“Upon showing some symptoms, his samples were taken and the diagnosis confirmed by NCDC at their lab in Ede. We have now commenced the transfer of the officer to the state isolation centre.”
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line