Following the directives of Nigeria Center for Disease and control of regular hand wash with soap and water then apply hand sanitizer for self hygiene to contain the spread of COVID19.
Dr. Alex Egbona, the member representing ABI/Yakurr federal constituency, distributed hand sanitizers worth thousand to his constituent target every household.
Speaking at the presentation in his constituency office Ugep, Cross River State, Hon. Gowon Igiri who represent the Rep member plead with the people to regard every relevant bodies put in place by the State Government as we are doing everything possible to support the effort of the government in ensuring that Cross River remain covid19 free.
Adding that Egbona advise his people to adhere to State Government directives of stay at home expect those on essential duties as government is putting proactive measure in the fight against corona virus.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group