In a bid to give succor to citizens, The federal government of Nigeria has announced that there will be free subscription for Nigerians on Startimes, Gotv, and others in order to have access to local television stations which include NTA, TVC, AIT.
This was announced by the minister of Information, Lai Mohammed in a press briefing, monitored by Trixx NG, held in Abuja few minutes ago.
This is due to the global pandemic, Covid-19 that has struck the world. News have it that about 151 cases have been confirmed in Nigeria.
www.weetalknaija.com.ng gathered that Nigerians on the social media had earlier cried out to the government to provide uninterrupted electricity supply, free subscriptions on DSTV, GOTV, Startimes and provision of stimulus to the citizens.
The federal government after this outcry announced that millions of poor and vulnerable Nigerians have been reached with cash support while some state governments have taken it upon themselves to provide stimulus packages for their populace.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group