A corps member, Mr Hodo Bassey, has donated his one month Allowance of N33,000 to the Cross River State government through the Commissioner for Health, Dr Betta Edu in the fight against the pandemic.
Corp member supports Cross River state campaign against covid-19,donates his monthly allowance.The Corp member Hodo Bassey, hails Governor Ben Ayade commitment to ensure the virus doesn’t get to Cross River and praised the governor for his love to humanity.
Responding Commissioner for health, Dr Betta Edu commended the Corp member for making this sacrifice for humanity.
She assured him that his good gestures will go a long way in fighting covid-19 in Cross River state.
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel