The Executive Governor of Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has given the directive that Lagosian should be allowed between the hours of 8 am-to-4 am on Friday to enable residents of the state to shop for Easter celebration.
This was in response to the several calls put to him by both Christian and Muslim faithful carry out their spiritual responsibilities to God from Friday through Sunday, this week, as God plans to cleanse the land of all forms of illnesses including the ravaging Coronavirus.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company