Nigeria has recorded five new coronavirus cases in Lagos, Kwara and Kastina states, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDDC) announced on Sunday via its Twitter handle.
This now brings the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the country to 323.
Of the five new cases, the NCDC said two each were recorded in Lagos and Kwara while one was reported in Katsina.
It tweeted, “Five new cases of COVID-19 have been reported as follows: two in Lagos, two in Kwara
one in Katsina.
“As of 09:10 pm on the 12th of April, there are 323 confirmed cases of #COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 85 have been discharged with 10 deaths.
“There are 19 states with confirmed cases in Nigeria.
“Currently, Lagos has 176 cases, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja – 56, Osun – 20, Edo – 12, Oyo – 11, Ogun – seven, Bauchi – six, Kaduna – six, Akwa Ibom – five, Katsina – five, Delta – three, Enugu – two, Ekiti – two, Rivers – two, Kwara – four, Ondo – two, Benue – one, Niger – one, Anambra – one and Kano – one.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022