A member of the House of Representatives, Shehu Koko, has appealed to President Buhari to order the suspension of payment of electricity and water bills for ordinary Nigerians for two months as part of palliative for the nation tackles the Coronavirus pandemic.
Koko who represents Maiyama/Koko/Besse Federal Constituency (APC) Kebbi State made the appeal in a statement released this afternoon. His statement in part reads
“Our Country is going through trying times just like the international communities. While we continue to pray for God to come to our rescue, I urge the Federal government to provide basic amenities like water and electricity at no cost especially those at the grassroots level without interruption.
“This I believe will go a long way to assist the federal government’s decision to provide relief materials to citizens this period. Though these amenities are private sector driven, we urge the government to intervene and ameliorate the sufferings of the people.” his statement read.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line