COVID-19: Suspend payment of electricity bill for two months — Reps beg Buhari
A member of the House of Representatives, Shehu Koko, has appealed to President Buhari to order the suspension of payment of electricity and water bills for ordinary Nigerians for two months as part of palliative for the nation tackles the Coronavirus pandemic.
Koko who represents Maiyama/Koko/Besse Federal Constituency (APC) Kebbi State made the appeal in a statement released this afternoon. His statement in part reads
“Our Country is going through trying times just like the international communities. While we continue to pray for God to come to our rescue, I urge the Federal government to provide basic amenities like water and electricity at no cost especially those at the grassroots level without interruption.
“This I believe will go a long way to assist the federal government’s decision to provide relief materials to citizens this period. Though these amenities are private sector driven, we urge the government to intervene and ameliorate the sufferings of the people.” his statement read.
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Research Centres of Excellence In Nigerian Universities
- Kogi: We Must Reclaim Our Stolen Mandate — PDP Gives Musa Wada Hope
- 2023: Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency, What Are His Chances Of Wining?
- Serious Trouble In NDDC As Akpabio, Ex-NDDC Managing Director Fight Dirty
- Lockdown: One Feared Dead As Police, Thugs Ransack Ogun Community
Share this post with your Friends on