Senator Ovie Omo-Agege’s aide Itietie Gabriel has taken a swipe on the Delta Government over the total Lockdown in the state, which will commence as from on Wednesday the 1st of April, 2020.
Itietie, who is not happy with the action of the state Governors, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, to contain the spread of the Novel Coronavirus Pandemics in the state, took to his Facebook page to berate the lockdown in the state.
He wrote, ‘ Delta Lockdown:
Instead of hunger and starvation to kill, allow the people to die of CORONAVIRUS.
Reacting to this post on Facebook, some Deltans Berated him while others support him.
See responses Below
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Military, in collaboration with Youths in Uvwie LGA, have forced Market women in Effurun Market to reduce the price of a basket of Garri from N1,600 to N600.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank