Allow the people to die of Coronavirus, instead of hunger — Omo-Agege’s aide cries out
Senator Ovie Omo-Agege’s aide Itietie Gabriel has taken a swipe on the Delta Government over the total Lockdown in the state, which will commence as from on Wednesday the 1st of April, 2020.
Itietie, who is not happy with the action of the state Governors, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, to contain the spread of the Novel Coronavirus Pandemics in the state, took to his Facebook page to berate the lockdown in the state.
He wrote, ‘ Delta Lockdown:
Instead of hunger and starvation to kill, allow the people to die of CORONAVIRUS.
Reacting to this post on Facebook, some Deltans Berated him while others support him.
See responses Below
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Military, in collaboration with Youths in Uvwie LGA, have forced Market women in Effurun Market to reduce the price of a basket of Garri from N1,600 to N600.
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Research Centres of Excellence In Nigerian Universities
- Kogi: We Must Reclaim Our Stolen Mandate — PDP Gives Musa Wada Hope
- 2023: Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency, What Are His Chances Of Wining?
- Serious Trouble In NDDC As Akpabio, Ex-NDDC Managing Director Fight Dirty
- Lockdown: One Feared Dead As Police, Thugs Ransack Ogun Community
Share this post with your Friends on