Senator Ovie Omo-Agege’s aide Itietie Gabriel has taken a swipe on the Delta Government over the total Lockdown in the state, which will commence as from on Wednesday the 1st of April, 2020.
Itietie, who is not happy with the action of the state Governors, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, to contain the spread of the Novel Coronavirus Pandemics in the state, took to his Facebook page to berate the lockdown in the state.
He wrote, ‘ Delta Lockdown:
Instead of hunger and starvation to kill, allow the people to die of CORONAVIRUS.
Reacting to this post on Facebook, some Deltans Berated him while others support him.
See responses Below
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Military, in collaboration with Youths in Uvwie LGA, have forced Market women in Effurun Market to reduce the price of a basket of Garri from N1,600 to N600.
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)