Senator Ovie Omo-Agege’s aide Itietie Gabriel has taken a swipe on the Delta Government over the total Lockdown in the state, which will commence as from on Wednesday the 1st of April, 2020.
Itietie, who is not happy with the action of the state Governors, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, to contain the spread of the Novel Coronavirus Pandemics in the state, took to his Facebook page to berate the lockdown in the state.
He wrote, ‘ Delta Lockdown:
Instead of hunger and starvation to kill, allow the people to die of CORONAVIRUS.
Reacting to this post on Facebook, some Deltans Berated him while others support him.
See responses Below
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Military, in collaboration with Youths in Uvwie LGA, have forced Market women in Effurun Market to reduce the price of a basket of Garri from N1,600 to N600.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group