Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has expressed the possibility of his administration shutting down the state totally soon if the cases of people testing positive to Coronavirus, COVID-19 continue in the state.
Sanwo-Olu also announced an economic stimulus package for the vulnerable and indigent in the state aimed at cushioning the effects of various stringent measures to curb the spread of the disease in Lagos, considered as epi-centre.
He said this during a live broadcast at the State House, Marina, on Friday evening.
He said, “We are moving to the direction of curfew, but there are indices and numbers we need to see, we haven’t seen that number yet to warrant a curfew.
“The disease is not a respecter of anybody. It doesn’t look at class, gender or race, everybody is at risk, that is why we need to obey the rules and regulations set for ourselves.”
– Ejesgist Media
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group