The list of Markets to be closed down to contain the rapid spreading of Corona Virus has been released by the government of Lagos State.
Effectively Thursday 26th of March, these markets will not be operational till further notice.
According to the government, only those selling food items, medics and essential products will not be affected during the shut down period.
Below are the names of the markets.
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawason market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market.
Recall that market leaders association have directed their members to comply with the goverment directives on the restriction order, to avoid the spreading of corona virus through market activities.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria