Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) on Tuesday announced the delivery of twins by a coronavirus patient undergoing treatment in government facility. BREAKING!! Owner Of Demolished Hotel To Pay N50k ‘Fine’, As Wike Wins Court Case
The chairman of LUTH’s Medical Advisory Committee, Prof Wasiu Adeyemo, in a statement on Tuesday, said the delivery brought to four, the number of expectant mothers that has put to bed at the isolation facility. Lagos Govt Subject Fresh Lockdown To Online Vote
Adeyemo disclosed that the mother of the twins is a 22-year-old coronavirus patient receiving treatment at LUTH in Idi-Araba area of Lagos.
“The mother and babies are doing well,” Adeyemo said, adding that the twins – a girl and boy – weighed 3.2kg and 3.25kg respectively were delivered through a Cesarean Section. Good news as 98-year-old woman recovers from coronavirus in Lagos
Prior to this, two coronavirus patients had delivered babies while on treatment for coronavirus in Lagos State Government facilities. COVID-19: We May Lockdown Lagos Again If… — Sanwo-Olu
A 33-year-old COVID-19 patient also gave birth at LUTH on May 15 while a 37-year-oldCOVID-19 patient gave birth on May 9.
The hospital had also on April 27 successfully delivered a 40-year-old COVID-19 patient of a baby girl. FULL LIST: See LGA’s With Coronavirus Cases In Lagos
“Once again, we celebrate our committed frontline staff for this achievement,” Adeyemo said.
“We also appreciate the support of the Federal Government, the Lagos State Government, and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022