The Premier League has canceled all matches due to the deadly coronavirus.
They will resume April, subject to medical advice and conditions.
Premier League said the decision followed a meeting of shareholders on Friday.
Chief Executive, Richard Masters said: “Above all, we wish Mikel Arteta and Callum Hudson-Odoi speedy recoveries, and everyone else affected by COVID-19.
“In this unprecedented situation, we are working closely with our clubs, Government, The FA and EFL and can reassure everyone the health and welfare of players, staff and supporters are our priority.”
The statement added that further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Coronavirus has led to 5,000 deaths, infected 135,000 people and affected 100 countries.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the disease a global pandemic.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc