The deadly Coronavirus pandemic has killed eight people in Kano State in a single day to compound the poor state of handling the virus in the ancient city.
According to report from the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, of the 17 deaths recorded on Sunday, Kano accounted for eight of them.
This brings the number of deaths arising from Coronavirus in Kano to 26.
Other states also recorded deaths.
Sokoto ramps up three new deaths on Sunday to take its total COVID-19 deaths to 12.
Ogun, Borno, Katsina, Jigawa and Gombe recorded one death each on Sunday
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement