As the initial two weeks stay at home order issued to civil servants in the state expires tomorrow, the state Governor, His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade has extended it by one week.
By this development, civil servants in the state are directed to stay away from work for a further week except those on essential services (medical personnel, paramilitary and revenue officers).
The extension is in furtherance of His Excellency’s determination to ensure that Cross Riverians stay safe from the global pandemic.
Government’s concerted effort to prevent the spread of COVID 19 to Cross River is also fully on course.
Governor Ayade therefore, appeals to all Cross Riverians to continue to adopt and adhere to all the preventive measures already in place in the state.
The governor has promised to do everything humanly possible to ensure that Cross River remains COVID-19 free.
“You asked people to stay at home without providing food for them”
“These people dey see us like fool abi”
Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to Governor
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager