As the initial two weeks stay at home order issued to civil servants in the state expires tomorrow, the state Governor, His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade has extended it by one week.
By this development, civil servants in the state are directed to stay away from work for a further week except those on essential services (medical personnel, paramilitary and revenue officers).
The extension is in furtherance of His Excellency’s determination to ensure that Cross Riverians stay safe from the global pandemic.
Government’s concerted effort to prevent the spread of COVID 19 to Cross River is also fully on course.
Governor Ayade therefore, appeals to all Cross Riverians to continue to adopt and adhere to all the preventive measures already in place in the state.
The governor has promised to do everything humanly possible to ensure that Cross River remains COVID-19 free.
“You asked people to stay at home without providing food for them”
“These people dey see us like fool abi”
Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to Governor
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment in a Microfinance Bank in Enugu State
- Latest Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Latest Job Opportunities at Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation
- Ongoing Job Recruitment in a Community Pharmacy based in Lagos (Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing