The Cross River State Ministry of Health is aware of a false claim/propaganda flying all over the social media especially Facebook and WhatsApp about a certain driver who was beaten by men of Nigerian Peace Corps and Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps around Effi-ette round about in Calabar the State capital and claimed to have died.
This information is not only false but very misleading as the said man is hale and hearty and was in the Ministry of Health headquarters till 8:30pm last night and went home after resolving all his pending issues of defaulting the Covid-19 Taskforce rules guiding the operation of motorists in the State.
For those peddling this fake news, this is unacceptable and very misleading and negates the ethics and professionalism involved in journalism. The Cross River State Ministry Of Health frowns at this and wouldn’t hesitate to take drastic actions on anyone peddling this false news.
SA To Commissioner For Health on Media
For The Honorable Commissioner For Health.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health