Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Rises To 493
Nigeria has recorded new COVID-19 cases with the NCDC announcing 51 new cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria.
Weetalknaija Blog reports that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) confirmed 51 new COVID-19 cases in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Friday evening, April 17.
This burgeoning online news platform understands that the NCDC noted that of the fifty-one coronavirus cases recorded on Friday evening, 32 were detected in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city, 6 in Kano 5 in Kwara 2 in FCT 2 in Oyo 2 in Katsina 1 in Ogun 1 in Ekiti, southwest Nigeria.
The NCDC tweeted: “Fifty-one new cases of #COVID19 have been reported; 32 in Lagos 6 in Kano 5 in Kwara 2 in FCT 2 in Oyo 2 in Katsina 1 in Ogun 1 in Ekiti As at 10:10 pm 17th April there are 493 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. Discharged: 159 Deaths: 17
“As at 10:10 pm 17th April, number of states with confirmed cases of #COVID19: 19 + FCT Lagos- 283 FCT- 69 Kano- 27 Osun- 20 Edo- 15 Oyo- 15 Ogun- 10 Kwara- 9 Katsina- 9 Bauchi- 6 Kaduna- 6 Akwa Ibom- 6 Delta- 4 Ondo- 3 Ekiti- 3 Enugu- 2 Rivers-2 Niger- 2 Benue- 1 Anambra- 1,” the tweet added.
Meanwhile, Weetalknaija Blog reports that the development means that Nigeria’s total confirmed cases of coronavirus have risen to four hundred and ninety-three (493) with one hundred and fifty-nine (159) people discharged and thirteen (17 ) deaths recorded so far.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021