Nigeria has recorded new COVID-19 cases with the NCDC announcing 195 new cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria.
Weetalknaija Blog can authoritavely reports that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) confirmed 195 new COVID-19 cases in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Tuesday evening, April 28.
This burgeoning online news platform understands that the NCDC noted that of the 195 COVID-19 cases recorded on Tuesday evening, 80 were detected in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city, 15-FCT 11-Borno 2-Taraba 2-Gombe, northern Nigeria
The NCDC tweeted: “195 new cases of #COVID19 reported; 80-Lagos 38-Kano 15-Ogun 15-Bauchi 11-Borno 10-Gombe 9-Sokoto 5-Edo 5-Jigawa 2-Zamfara 1-Rivers 1-Enugu 1-Delta 1-FCT 1-Nasarawa As at 11:50 pm 28th April- 1532 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. Discharged: 255 Deaths: 44,″ the tweet added.
As at 11:50pm 28th April- 1532 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria.
Deaths: 44 pic.twitter.com/oPyG4xfoa3
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) April 28, 2020
Meanwhile, Weetalknaija Blog reports that the development means that Nigeria’s total confirmed cases of coronavirus have risen to One thousand and five hundred and thirty-two (1532) with two hundred and fifty-five (255) people discharged and forty-four (44) deaths recorded so far.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Southern Kaduna: Hope Dashed As Killings Persists Despite Curfew, Military Enforcement
- I can’t Remember The Number of People I Have Killed Because They Are Many – Boko Haram Fighter
- Former PDP Chairman Dumps Party, Decamp To APC
- BREAKING!! Lagos To Reopen Worship Centres August 7 – Sanwo-Olu
- BUT WHY!! Kidnappers Demand N16million To Release Farmer In Rivers
- Job Vacancies at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Latest Job in Nigeria at Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited (5 Positions)
- Virgin Landmarts Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria today 2020 at Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Panafric Ocean & Energy Limited 2020 Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions )