Nigeria has recorded new COVID-19 cases with the NCDC announcing 195 new cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria.
Weetalknaija Blog can authoritavely reports that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) confirmed 195 new COVID-19 cases in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Tuesday evening, April 28.
This burgeoning online news platform understands that the NCDC noted that of the 195 COVID-19 cases recorded on Tuesday evening, 80 were detected in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city, 15-FCT 11-Borno 2-Taraba 2-Gombe, northern Nigeria
The NCDC tweeted: “195 new cases of #COVID19 reported; 80-Lagos 38-Kano 15-Ogun 15-Bauchi 11-Borno 10-Gombe 9-Sokoto 5-Edo 5-Jigawa 2-Zamfara 1-Rivers 1-Enugu 1-Delta 1-FCT 1-Nasarawa As at 11:50 pm 28th April- 1532 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. Discharged: 255 Deaths: 44,″ the tweet added.
As at 11:50pm 28th April- 1532 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria.
Deaths: 44 pic.twitter.com/oPyG4xfoa3
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) April 28, 2020
Meanwhile, Weetalknaija Blog reports that the development means that Nigeria’s total confirmed cases of coronavirus have risen to One thousand and five hundred and thirty-two (1532) with two hundred and fifty-five (255) people discharged and forty-four (44) deaths recorded so far.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line