Lockdown : Excitement As Buhari Orders Customs To Release Seized Bags Of Rice For Distribution All Over The Country
President Buhari has ordered the Nigeria Customs Service NCS to release for immediate distribution, bags of rice seized from smugglers. This directive is part of the palliative measures by the Federal government to cushion the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
The Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, announced this during a media briefing in Abuja on Monday morning.
The President has approved grains from the Stategic Grains Reserves. The Nigeria Customs Service has in its custody a lot of rice that has been seized and there is one hundred and fifty trucks of rice that is now been handed over to the humanitarian ministry for distribution to the states across the country” she said
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on