President Buhari has ordered the Nigeria Customs Service NCS to release for immediate distribution, bags of rice seized from smugglers. This directive is part of the palliative measures by the Federal government to cushion the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
The Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, announced this during a media briefing in Abuja on Monday morning.
The President has approved grains from the Stategic Grains Reserves. The Nigeria Customs Service has in its custody a lot of rice that has been seized and there is one hundred and fifty trucks of rice that is now been handed over to the humanitarian ministry for distribution to the states across the country” she said
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health