Coronavirus death toll in Nigeria has climbed to 103, with five new deaths recorded by the nation on Wednesday.
According to the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, five new deaths recorded on Wednesday took the nation’s death toll to 103.
Of the 103 people who died of Coronavirus, 30 of them were from Lagos, while Borno recorded 14 deaths.
Kano has recorded 13 deaths so far, after two people died on Wednesday.
Katsina and Sokoto States have recorded eight deaths each, while FCT, Edo and Osun have recorded four deaths each.
While Delta has three deaths, Ogun, Oyo, Zamfara, Akwa Ibom and Rivers have recorded two deaths each.
Kaduna, Jigawa, Yobe, Ekiti and Nasarawa, have all recorded one death each.
195 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded on Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager