[image: Nwafor Polycarp]
Barely three days to the governorship and state home of meeting elections, a federal excessive court sitting in Jalingo, Wednesday, disqualified Mr. Sani Danladi, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Taraba State over improper declaration of his age.
According to report implies that Danladi wouldn’t take part in Saturday’s election.
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)