Suspected money launderer, Ismaila Mustapha, alias Mompha has been granted a bail of N100 million by a Federal High Court in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
He was granted bail on Friday after he was arraigned for alleged N33 billion fraud.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC had arrested Mompha on 19 October at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja for alleged fraud.
He was arraigned by the EFCC on Monday on 14-count charge at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
But, Mompha pleaded not guilty to a 14-count charge bordering on the offences.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022