Teaching Hospital Set To Dispose 450 Abandoned Corpses From Mortuary Facility
Chief Medical Director of the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Dr. Christopher Amah has directed the disposal of over 400 corpses deserted in its mortuary.
Relating to newsmen the instructing hospitals decision to dispose off the corpses, Dr Amah famous that the majority the affected lifeless our bodies have been dumped of their facility since 2010 by operatives of the Enugu State Police Command and some deposited by not forthcoming relations.
He referred to as on members of the general public who’ve lifeless relations among the many marked corpses for disposal, to come back ahead and acquire them freed from cost.
“These corpses have been within the hospital since 2010, occupying the house .
“Most of them are suspected robbers that Police shot lifeless and later dumped within the hospital .
“We have revealed the discover within the media , after which we now have commenced the method of disposing the our bodies by means of mass burial.
“We went to court and received the allow . One of the situations was that we should promote the intention in order that affected individuals might come and declare their relation ’s physique.
“The notification is for one month; but as soon as the one month notice expires , the law permits us to perform mass burial as necessary .”
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok Ibas Given Seven Days To Explain ‘Unaccounted’ N11.5Million
- FULL LIST: Cross Youth Council Chairman Releases 34 New Appointments
- SAD NEWS: Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot Dies At 23
- Ekureku Coronate A New king
- How To Apply: FG Officially Begins Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on