Chief Medical Director of the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Dr. Christopher Amah has directed the disposal of over 400 corpses deserted in its mortuary.
Relating to newsmen the instructing hospitals decision to dispose off the corpses, Dr Amah famous that the majority the affected lifeless our bodies have been dumped of their facility since 2010 by operatives of the Enugu State Police Command and some deposited by not forthcoming relations.
He referred to as on members of the general public who’ve lifeless relations among the many marked corpses for disposal, to come back ahead and acquire them freed from cost.
“These corpses have been within the hospital since 2010, occupying the house .
“Most of them are suspected robbers that Police shot lifeless and later dumped within the hospital .
“We have revealed the discover within the media , after which we now have commenced the method of disposing the our bodies by means of mass burial.
“We went to court and received the allow . One of the situations was that we should promote the intention in order that affected individuals might come and declare their relation ’s physique.
“The notification is for one month; but as soon as the one month notice expires , the law permits us to perform mass burial as necessary .”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021