Chief Medical Director of the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Dr. Christopher Amah has directed the disposal of over 400 corpses deserted in its mortuary.
Relating to newsmen the instructing hospitals decision to dispose off the corpses, Dr Amah famous that the majority the affected lifeless our bodies have been dumped of their facility since 2010 by operatives of the Enugu State Police Command and some deposited by not forthcoming relations.
He referred to as on members of the general public who’ve lifeless relations among the many marked corpses for disposal, to come back ahead and acquire them freed from cost.
“These corpses have been within the hospital since 2010, occupying the house .
“Most of them are suspected robbers that Police shot lifeless and later dumped within the hospital .
“We have revealed the discover within the media , after which we now have commenced the method of disposing the our bodies by means of mass burial.
“We went to court and received the allow . One of the situations was that we should promote the intention in order that affected individuals might come and declare their relation ’s physique.
“The notification is for one month; but as soon as the one month notice expires , the law permits us to perform mass burial as necessary .”
- BREAKING!! Government To Shut Bars, Restaurants Again As COVID-19 Cases Rise
- FG Begins Free C.A.C Business Registration Nationwide ( 3 Simple Steps On How To Apply)
- HOT!! I Have Slept With Over 5,000 Men, Including One Minister — Former Slay Queen Confesses
- BREAKING!! SSANU, NASU To Begin Strike on Monday Over Unpaid Salaries
- #EndSars Protest: Betta Edu Condemns Vandalisation of WHO Office