The Nationa President, CRUTECH Alumni Association Comrade Eyam Abeng expresses his deepest concern over a court interim injunction circulating on social media dated 9th of October, 2019, ostensibly ‘restraining NEC, BoT, and members of CWC’ from functioning as provided by the Association’s constitution.
This can only be best described as *a display of desperation for power by the claimants, some of whom are candidates’ for the forthcoming election who are afraid of losing the upcoming elections on the 7th of December, 2019.*
The Association’s constitution is clear in Article 5, Section 1 Sub-section C which states that *”the tenure of the office of each elected officer shall be subjected to a maximum of two(2) tenures of four (4) years each upon performances.”* This means that NEC 4years term expires on the 12th day of December, 2019 and not 2017 as claimed.
It is rather unfortunate that such act is meted on an Association that has built a long standing reputation with unity of purpose in this election season.
While we condemn in the strongest terms this uncultured act of taking the association to court without exhausting internal mechanism for dispute resolutions, the leadership of the Association *appeals to all members of the Association, especially the supporters and teaming members of the progressives to remain calm, law abiding as usual as efforts are being made to approach the court with the true position of the facts and law.*
Finally, we encourage all stakeholders to bear with us as the matter before the court will be sorted out in no distant future and the association will be more unified.
Thank you and God bless.
_SA to the President on Media and Publicity_
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022