A Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Apo has ordered a Yahoo boy, Edwin Ogbomwan (aka Thomas Jerry Stars), to forfeit iPhone X and car, a Toyota Camry 2006 model to the Federal Government.
Justice D. Senchi moreover sentenced the convict to 2 months in jail with the selection of paying N1m advantageous. The convict, who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, was found accountable of Internet fraud.
The courtroom moreover sentenced two males — Augustine James and Cyrinus Richard — to 14 years in jail with out an risk of advantageous.
They have been prosecuted on six prices bordering on conspiracy, buying money by false pretences and forgery.
The three convicts have been the first males to be convicted by the EFCC in 2019.
- UPDATED! Attacked On Governor’s Convoy, Death Toll Rises To 30
- BREAKING!! Many Confirmed Missing As Truck Plunges Into River In Lagos
- 2023 Presidency: North Considering Jonathan To Take Over From Buhari
- Ondo Governorship Election: Fear Grips APC As Makinde, Tambuwal, Mimiko Meet To Forge Last Minute Alliance To …
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation