A Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Apo has ordered a Yahoo boy, Edwin Ogbomwan (aka Thomas Jerry Stars), to forfeit iPhone X and car, a Toyota Camry 2006 model to the Federal Government.
Justice D. Senchi moreover sentenced the convict to 2 months in jail with the selection of paying N1m advantageous. The convict, who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, was found accountable of Internet fraud.
The courtroom moreover sentenced two males — Augustine James and Cyrinus Richard — to 14 years in jail with out an risk of advantageous.
They have been prosecuted on six prices bordering on conspiracy, buying money by false pretences and forgery.
The three convicts have been the first males to be convicted by the EFCC in 2019.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited