Court Remands Man For Raping Brother’s Wife Repeatedly
35-years old Abubakar Garba from Dorayi village within the Musawa Local Government Area of Katsina State, has has been arrested and arraigned in court after a case of rape was levelled in opposition to him on the Divisional Police Headquarters, Musawa.
The man who was charged with rape beneath Section 183 of the Penal Code was accused of luring his elder brother, Usman’s spouse to his bed room on totally different events and raped her when he(Usman) took sick and travelled for remedy.
Though the police prosecutor, Inspector Sani Ado, on examination informed the Katsina Magistrates Court that the matter continues to be beneath investigation, Senior Magistrate Fadila Dikko remanded the suspect in jail custody till April 2, 2019 for trial.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on