35-years old Abubakar Garba from Dorayi village within the Musawa Local Government Area of Katsina State, has has been arrested and arraigned in court after a case of rape was levelled in opposition to him on the Divisional Police Headquarters, Musawa.
The man who was charged with rape beneath Section 183 of the Penal Code was accused of luring his elder brother, Usman’s spouse to his bed room on totally different events and raped her when he(Usman) took sick and travelled for remedy.
Though the police prosecutor, Inspector Sani Ado, on examination informed the Katsina Magistrates Court that the matter continues to be beneath investigation, Senior Magistrate Fadila Dikko remanded the suspect in jail custody till April 2, 2019 for trial.
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)