The presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, has flayed the Presidency over its reaction to the ruling of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal that denied his request to inspect the central server the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, supposedly used to transmit results of the February 23 presidential election.
Atiku, who is challenging the outcome of the presidential poll in court, in a statement, yesterday, said it was too early for President Muhammadu Buhari to rejoice. He maintained that contrary to the praises the Presidency showered on the tribunal, the issue of whether or not there was a central server had yet to be determined.
The PDP’s flag-bearer, who came second in the presidential poll, insisted that the tribunal merely decided that the issue of granting him access to inspect the INEC server was not relevant to the preliminary stages.
Besides, Atiku, in the statement signed by his media aide, Mr. Paul Ibe, said the reaction of the Presidency to the ruling not only vindicated his position that he won the presidential contest, but also that “the administration of Muhammadu Buhari lacks executive temperament and capacity.”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution