By Ovatitomi Ibingha, Calabar
High Court sitting in Calabar, Cross River State, has restrained Mr. Eyam Abeng and others from parading themselves as President, members of Central Working Committee amongst others of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Alumni Association.
The Court order contained in a motion ex-parte dated Wednesday 9th October, 2019, with an injunction restraining Eyam Abeng and members from further functioning as National Executive Council (NEC), Board of Trustees (BOT), and members of Central Working Committee (CWC) as their tenures have elapsed since 12th December, 2017.
The Court order further restrain the Electoral Committee allegedly appointed by the first defendant who led the National Working Council after the expiration of two years tenures and without the ratification of the Central Working Committee.
The case has been adjourned to 23rd October, 2019 for motion on notice.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc