BREAKING!! Popular Actress Dies Of COVID-19
Actress Carol Sutton died Friday at age 76 of Covid-19 complications, New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell said.
The New Orleans native built an extensive list of credits, including “Steel Magnolias,” “Queen Sugar,” and “Lovecraft Country,” according to her IMDb page.
Cantrell praised Sutton, saying she “was practically the Queen of New Orleans theater, having graced the stages across the city for decades.”
“The world may recognize her from her performances in movies and on TV — whether it’s ‘Treme’ or ‘Claws,’ or ‘Runaway Jury’ or ‘Queen Sugar’ — but we will always remember her commanding stage presence, her richly portrayed characters, and the warm heart she shared with her fellow cast and crew in productions such as ‘4000 Miles’ and ‘A Raisin in the Sun.’
May she rest in God’s perfect peace,” Cantrell said.
BREAKING!! Popular Actress Dies Of COVID-19 Complications
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst